The Mohican 4-pass wetback boiler is designed for maximum efficiency, reliability and durability in today’s most demanding environments. Available with NOx reduction technology to sub 9 ppm. With pressures of 15 to 300 psi steam and 30 to 160 psi hot water, the Mohican is the intelligent option for your particular needs. Available in sizes ranging from 70 to 1,500 BoHP.
- 4-Pass wetback design
- Pressures from 15-300 psi steam and 30-160 psi hot water
- Sizes from 70-2,500 BoHP
- Corrugated furnaces on ASME Section I high pressure boilers
- Large furnace and rear turnaround volume for complete combustion
- Packaged with Gas, Oil, or Combination Gas & Oil Burner
- Customized, proven package burner solution
- Handholes for waterside access
- Factory installed gas train available with FM, GE-GAP, NFPA-85, UL and other approvals
- Structural steel skid available with optional removable skids, jacking pads and seismic design
- Generous Morrison corrugated furnace (standard on Section I boilers 70 BoHP and above)
- Wetback turnaround eliminates the need for expensive refractory and minimizes maintenance.
- Four pass design for maximum efficiency.
- Hinged and davited front and rear doors for complete tube access.